The accu-jetpro elevates pipette control to the next level. Its ergonomic grip works well with both small and large hands. The speed range dial lets you set maximum pipetting speed, while still retaining touch-sensitive, continuously adjustable speed control. Plus, it has an unparalleled soft blow-out control to minimize disturbance of cell pellets or density gradient interfaces.
Its ergonomic design features a smoothly curved shape to eliminate pressure points for operator comfort; weighs only 6.7 oz.
Pressure-sensitive buttons provide improved pipetting speed control, plus a motor-speed-limiter control thumbwheel adds extra assurance with pipettes as small as 0.1mL.
LED charge indicator flashes when approximately 2 hours of pipetting time is left; instrument can be operated while charging.
Long-life, environmentally-friendly NiMH battery supplies approximately 8 hours of continuous pipetting (with a 10mL pipette); special pulsed-mode charger eliminates "lazy battery effect".
Powered by Bioz See more details on Bioz
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does the LED battery light on my accu-jet pro tell me? A flashing LED indicates the need for recharging. If the LED is off, the battery charge is sufficient. If the LED flashes slowly, remaining battery charge is sufficient for a maximum of two hours of pipetting but charging of battery is recommended. If the LED flashes quickly, finish pipetting activity and charge battery immediately.
2. Can I get a replacement battery and/or charger for my accu-jet pro? Yes. The catalog number for the replacement battery is 26630, and the charger (100-240V, w/US plug) is 26603.
3. What catalog numbers do I use to replace the 0.2 m filters for my accu-jet pro? Replacement 0.2 m non-sterile membrane filters are available in a pack of 10 as catalog number 26535. Sterile 0.2 m membrane filters are available in individual blister packs as catalog number 26530.
4. Are the membrane filters autoclavable? Yes. The membrane filters are autoclavable at 121 C, up to 5 times.
5. Why would I use a 3 m membrane filter instead of the 0.2 m filter that was provided with the accu-jet pro? IF you are using Class A glassware AND you want to obtain the proper drain times, you need to use a 3 m membrane filter AND the gravity dispense mode.
WARNING These products can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl Phthalate (DBP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The accu-jetpro pipette controller is supplied with: wall support (gray), NiMH battery, two battery covers (one smooth, one ridged), two spare 0.2 m membrane filters (sterile*), charger (US plug models listed, others available), operating manual, and one year warranty.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: At Mansion Labs, we want to be sure that the item you choose is the right one for you. Within 30 days of delivery of your order, you may return any merchandise purchased from Mansion Labs in its original condition with your email order confirmation or packing slip. Restocking fees may apply. On items over $275 shipping within the US, we will even arrange free pick up or pay for returns shipping.