Tip Box, n/s filtered, 5-200ul, 480 tips, 5 boxes of 96
All BRAND pipette tips are produced using the most advanced cleanroom techniques to ensure consistently high quality. The tips are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner using only high-purity polypropylene, free from oleamide and diHEMDA - additives which can interfere with biological tests. Filter tips have a non-self-sealing PE filter that is free from chemical additives and allows easy uncontaminated sample recovery if the filter is wetted. Permeability is controlled by the combination of pore size and filter length, so that no aerosols can reach the pipette shaft. They are available BIO-CERT® sterile, or BRAND® ULR™ BIO-CERT® sterile in volume sizes ranging from 0.1-1µL to 50-1000µL.
- Manufactured without lubricants
- Cadmium-free pigments
- Graduation for quick volume check
- All rack packed tips are free from DNA(Autoclavable at 121°C (2bar), acc. DIN EN 285
TipBox TipRefills Pack type: TipBoxQty/Pack: 480Pack of: 5 boxes, 96 eachNon-sterile Cat. No.: 732712Sterile Cat. No.: -
Tech Info & Warnings WARNING
– These products can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl Phthalate (DBP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Group: Pipette-/Filter Tips
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Pack Quantity: Pack of 480
Click Image to Browse Print Catalog Page: