Compact equipment for recording charging and discharging curves for capacitors
at individual points. Includes 12 V AC plug-in power supply.
The charger and discharger consists of three units in a single housing: a voltage
comparator, a digital counter and three resistor-capacitor pairs. The
comparator compares the charging and discharging voltages with a set comparison
voltage, which can be selected from any of 11 values between 0 to
10 V. The digital counter indicates the charging and discharging times for the
capacitor as soon as the set comparison voltage is attained. In addition there
are pairs of sockets for connecting an external resistor and an external capacitor.
Internal capacitor: 2067 µF
Internal resistors: 2.2 k?, 5.1 k?, 10 k?
Digital counter: 4-digit, quartz controlled
Maximum value: 200 s
Resolution: 100 ms
Power supply: 12 V AC, 2000 mA plug-in power supply
Dimensions: 260 x 220 x 55 mm approx.
Weight: 1700 g, including plug-in power supply
· Measurement of charging and discharging curves for pairs of RC components
· Determination of ratings of integrated resistors
· Determination of ratings of integrated capacitors
· Determination of rating of an electrolytic capacitor
· Estimation of bounce times